Psst…we’re trying to save the planet.
Our mission is to build the world's most energized network of customers who power their lives with sunshine. We all share this passion for solar as a critical component in addressing the environmental issues of our time. We take enormous pride in our unique offering in the solar industry and our employee satisfaction scores. We offer exceptional customer service and leading class technology that puts the customer first, providing practical, simple, and creative solutions that can take solar mainstream.
We’re collaborative, unpretentious, and driven to achieve our mission. We work hard but understand that time away from the office is critical to produce better results. The people who work here make this company a place you want to be. Case in point: every time a new customer goes solar, everyone shakes maracas (the rattles cascade through our departments like trumpets of clean energy justice). Cheers, reminiscent of Wimbledon, erupt from our ping pong table during bracket matches. And when you need assistance, have a question, or want to bring a new idea to life, you're surrounded by people who want to help.
Life at Sungevity.
- Commute happily—Jack London Square is a 20-minute ferry ride from downtown San Francisco or a quick pop on BART
- Kayak at lunch during the summer
- Limber up with weekly yoga to relax (we take it outside when the weather's nice)
- Perfect your spin serves in ping pong
- Work on top-notch equipment and thrive in an intensely creative, supportive environment
- When you’re our employee, we pay for your benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Ongoing opportunities for skill and career development
- Well-stocked kitchen with regular deliveries of fresh produce and snacks
- Unlimited enthusiasm for orange fashion—wear your brightest and accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!